Who to Call?

Philly 311 – Potholes & street issues, light, sign or traffic signal requests, street tree, noise, trash or abandoned property or other property violation/code issues

The City of Philadelphia has a universal number to report NON-Emergency  issues and requests. Every request is assigned a tracking number for follow-up.

Dial 3-1-1 with your phone or submit a request on the webpage:  www.phila.gov/311

19th Police District

ppd.19_psa1@phila.gov email non-emergency information and follow-up on ongoing issues (photos, illegal activity etc.)

Phone: (215) 686-3190

6059 Haverford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19151

Student Issues – St. Josephs’ University

If you would like to report student issues:

During an event, Call SJU Public Safety 619 660-1111 and (If Emergency-related call 911)
Follow-up:  Contact Community Relations: Communityrelations@sju.edu 610 669-1226

St. Joseph’s also has a number of events and facilities that are open to the community. Visit its community relations page and sign up for its newsletter.